Looking for the perfect dinner option that is only 5 points? Then this Weight Watchers breakfast casserole is exactly what you want!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. READ OUR DISCLOSURE POLICY HERE.
Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? I know I do because it is something that is easy to cook on a busy night. As an added bonus everyone loves to eat breakfast food in my house so it is a win-win for everyone and also helps lower my stress levels when everyone loves what I am cooking!
Having an easy breakfast casserole to add to your Weight Watchers recipe rotation will help when it comes to meal planning and prepping to help you succeed in your fitness journey.
I love this recipe because it does not call for a ton of ingredients and you likely have them all in the pantry!
- 10 oz can of Rotel
- 20 oz Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash BRown
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Bisquick Pancake and Baking Mix, Heart Smart
2 cups Low-fat milk
- 1 cup 100% liquid egg whites
- 16 ounces diced ham
- 1 cup Shredded cheese made with 2% milk
How to make Weight Watchers Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spray your 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- Add in hash brown by spreading into the bottom of the pan. You may sprinkle with salt and pepper as you see fit.
- Grab a medium bowl and combine together your ham and can of Rotel. Please be sure to drain your Rotel before pouring it into the mixing bowl.
- Spread your ham and Rotel mixture over your hashbrowns.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top
- Next, take a mixing bowl and combine the milk, Bisquick, egg, and egg white liquid and whisk together.
- Pour this mixture over the top of your casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes, uncovered.
How to calculate points for Weight Watchers Breakfast Casserole
Simply add up all the points for the ingredients used in this breakfast casserole and then divide them by 12. Since you will be cutting this dish into 12 even squares. This is how you get 5 points per serving for this Weight Watchers breakfast casserole.
I love keeping things simple and this breakfast casserole is a great addition to my recipe collection when looking for something that is easy, filling, and low in points.